Monday 7 April 2014

Hospital Update

New to this? Check out the First Post

Just a quickie!

I went to the UHNS this morning for my usual check-up.
We got there quite early - which was good as it took a little while to find somewhere to park. All our usual car parks were full - but we noticed that they had oened up the multi-storey to patients now as well as staff. So we parked in there.

We didn't have to wait long before being called in. I saw Dr Gahir and another consultant - who said I was looking well. I asked about the scan and they said they'd just been discussing it and that it was just perfect. Nothing to worry about at all. I had the usual camera up the nose and down the throat - and all looked fine.
They also said that I have reached my 2 Year Milestone - which seems to be pretty good going! The next one is 5 years - and then they will sign me off. So, I am to go back in 3 months.

Quick and painless! I was very happy to hear that all was well. I am very lucky :-)


Molly comes to the Counter
Another thing that made me smile this week was when Molly the Collie (who belongs to Mrs Butler) came to see me in the library on Saturday. She came in with Mrs Gennery - who was dog-sitting for her sister. She is so good-natured and gentle.
When she got bored waiting for Mrs G to choose her books - she followed some other customers round the shelves. Then when they stopped - she leaned on them!

She did the same to me when I went over to her. She is very affectionate - and loves attention.
Maybe we should adopt her as the Library Dog. She's so well-behaved! 


1 comment:

  1. Really delighted to hear that your scan was OK Bernie as you had a rather long wait! I've bene slow to catch up here but that's excellent news. Have a great Easter and here's to more escapades. Love and best wishes, Caroline aka the ringleader ;)

    ReplyDelete